Wednesday, June 10, 2009

VIERNES – Our Last Day!

Hola, my name is Martini Frazier. I am going to be in the 12th grade at Greenville Weston High School. I am blogging about the entire Honduras Bound Trip. Today was a really laid back day. We did however go horseback riding again. I had a different horse than last time and I kind of wish I had the same horse. My horse liked to run fast, but he didn't like any other horse to run beside him. My horse has bitten everyone's horse and kicked one. It was really funny, but dangerous. This trip has really helped me to love to ride horses. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Riding the horse was really easy, but staying on the horse's back was a different story. I almost got thrown off my horse, but my crazy self was laughing about it. We went horseback riding today because everyone had fun doing this more than anything else. Everyone wanted to do this again and they loved it more this time than last time. This gave everyone a chance to ride their first horse. Again. I've also learned from this experience that you should never stop a hungry horse from eating. My favorite part of the trip so far has been nothing. I've LOVED everything about this trip and hope I come back with the group or on my own accord. This has been another wonderful experience in my life.

ME GUSTA HONDURAS, COMIDA DE HONDURAS, Y LAS CHULAS DE HONDURAS.
(I LIKE HONDURAS, THE FOOD OF HONDURAS, AND THE HOT GIRLS OF HONDURAS.)

No comments: